Powell Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:POWL)
Take a look at Amigobulls Powell Industries stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for POWL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Powell Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls POWL stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Powell Industries revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Powell Industries dividend performance. We compare Powell Industries valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of POWL stock. Powell Industries stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy POWL stock?
- When compared with the Industrial Products sector average PS ratio of 1.4, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.1 for POWL stock is attractive.
Should you sell POWL stock?
- Powell Industries sales declined by -3% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -11.5 over the last 5 years.
- Powell Industries registered a negative operating margin of -7.27 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Powell Industries had an average Net loss of -4.7%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for POWL stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -8.6, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -5.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Powell Industries Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Powell Industries stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Powell Industries revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of POWL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.