PPG Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PPG)
View the PPG Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PPG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PPG Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls PPG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PPG Industries revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. PPG Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at PPG Industries stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PPG stock?
- PPG Industries's average operating margin of 12.38 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.9% for PPG Industries.
- PPG Industries generates a high return on invested capital of 14.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for PPG Industries at 27.2.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 7.6.
Amigobulls PPG Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PPG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
PPG Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of PPG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.