PPG Industries Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PPG)
PPG Industries Stock Analysis
View the PPG Industries stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for PPG stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PPG Industries, Inc. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls PPG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PPG Industries revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. PPG Industries valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at PPG Industries stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PPG stock?
- PPG Industries had a healthy average operating margin of 13.6% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 10.9% for PPG Industries over the last twelve months.
- PPG stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.3 which is better than the industry average of 19.1.
- PPG Industries has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29%.
Should you sell PPG stock?
- Revenue growth of 0.4% has been weak over the last 5 years.
Amigobulls PPG Industries stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PPG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
PPG Industries revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of PPG technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.