Perrigo Stock Analysis (NYSE:PRGO)
Perrigo Analysis Video
View Perrigo stock analysis video. This is our PRGO analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PRGO stock.
Perrigo Company plc Ordinary Shares Stock Rating (2.6/5)
Our Perrigo stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Perrigo stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy PRGO stock?
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 20.4%.
Should you sell PRGO stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Perrigo posted an average operating loss margin of -46.5%.
- Perrigo registered an average TTM Net loss of -26.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.65, Perrigo is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- Perrigo's negative ROIC of -12.7% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Perrigo has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -15.3%, indicating the company is not profitable.