PRGX Global Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PRGX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PRGX Global stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PRGX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PRGX Global Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls PRGX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like PRGX Global revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. PRGX Global valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. PRGX Global stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PRGX stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.24, PRGX Global has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- When compared with the Business Services sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.2 for PRGX stock is attractive.
Should you sell PRGX stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -4 over the last 5 years.
- PRGX Global posted a TTM Net margin of 1.6%.
- The PRGX stock currently trades at a PE of 900, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 23.7.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -14.9.
PRGX Global Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls PRGX Global stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
PRGX Global revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.