PRGX Global Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PRGX)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls PRGX Global stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PRGX stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PRGX Global Inc Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls PRGX stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like PRGX Global revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. PRGX Global valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. PRGX Global stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PRGX stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, PRGX Global is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
Should you sell PRGX stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4 in sales over the last 5 years.
- PRGX Global's Net margins were poor at 1.6% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 73.1, PRGX stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 23.8.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -14.9.
PRGX Global Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls PRGX Global stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
PRGX Global revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.