Primoris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PRIM)
Watch the robo advisor video of Primoris stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PRIM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Primoris Services Corp Stock Rating 2.5/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PRIM stock analysis. We compare Primoris valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PRIM stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Primoris stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PRIM stock?
- PRIM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Construction sector average multiple of 0.9.
- Primoris has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 11.1
Should you sell PRIM stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 6.9 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Primoris had a poor average operating margin of 4.18 over the last 4 quarters.
- Primoris's LTM Net margins were poor at 2.8%.
- PRIM stock is trading at a PE ratio of 28.1, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 20.
- Primoris has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -2.3.
Primoris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Primoris stock analysis to ascertain how PRIM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Primoris revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of PRIM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.