Primoris Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PRIM)
Primoris Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Primoris stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our PRIM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Primoris Services Corp Stock Rating 2.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PRIM stock analysis. We compare Primoris valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PRIM stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Primoris stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PRIM stock?
- PRIM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Building-Heavy Construction industry average multiple of 0.9.
- Primoris generates a high return on invested capital of 12.1%.
Should you sell PRIM stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 9.1%.
- Primoris's TTM operating margin of 4.5% was rather poor.
- Primoris's Net margins were poor at 3% in the last twelve months.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 23, PRIM stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 20.5.
Primoris Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Primoris stock analysis to ascertain how PRIM stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Primoris revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of PRIM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.