Party City Holdco Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PRTY)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Party City Holdco stock analysis video here. Our PRTY analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Party City Holdco Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls PRTY stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Party City Holdco revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Party City Holdco dividend performance. Party City Holdco valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Party City Holdco stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy PRTY stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 11.98 for Party City Holdco.
- The Party City Holdco stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.9, compared to the sector average of 23. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Consumer Discretionary sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.7 for PRTY stock is attractive.
- The LTM ROE of 21.5 for Party City Holdco is attractive.
Should you sell PRTY stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.88, Party City Holdco is highly leveraged in comparison to Consumer Discretionary peers.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -8.5.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Party City Holdco stock analysis to ascertain how PRTY stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Party City Holdco revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Party City Holdco stock.