Partner Communications Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PTNR)
View the Partner Communications stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PTNR stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Partner Communications Company Ltd (ADR) Stock Rating 2.7/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for PTNR stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Partner Communications valuation analysis. Our Partner Communications stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PTNR stock?
- PTNR stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.9 as against the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Partner Communications has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 7.6
- Partner Communications has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 11.5.
Should you sell PTNR stock?
- Partner Communications revenue saw a decline of -5.2% YoY in 2018-06.
- Sales declined by -6.5 annually over the last 5 years.
- Partner Communications is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.08.
- PTNR stock is trading at a PE ratio of 168.3, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 25.1.
Investors can use Amigobulls Partner Communications stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Partner Communications revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether PTNR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PTNR stock.