PENN VA CP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PVAC)
View the PENN VA CP stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our PVAC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PENN VA CP Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls PVAC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PENN VA CP revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. PENN VA CP valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. PENN VA CP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PVAC stock?
- PENN VA CP's revenue growth came in at 118.2% in 2018-03.
- PENN VA CP's average operating margin of 36.49 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 7.4% for PENN VA CP.
- The price to earnings multiple of 14 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.4.
- PENN VA CP generates a high return on invested capital of 11.3.
Should you sell PVAC stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -8.5 in sales over the last 5 years.
- PENN VA CP has a debt/equity ratio of 1.67, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.2, which is overvalued in comparison to the Oils-Energy sector average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -50.7.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls PENN VA CP stock analysis to ascertain how PVAC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, PENN VA CP revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of PENN VA CP stock.