PENN VA CP Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PVAC)
PVAC Stock Analysis
View the PENN VA CP stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our PVAC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
PENN VA CP Stock Rating 3.2/5
Amigobulls PVAC stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as PENN VA CP revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. PENN VA CP valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. PENN VA CP stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy PVAC stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 32.3% for PENN VA CP.
- Net margins came in at average 20.6% for PENN VA CP over the last twelve months.
- The PENN VA CP stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 24.1.
- PENN VA CP's return on invested capital of 9.9% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 15.1% for PENN VA CP is attractive.
Should you sell PVAC stock?
- Sales declined by -12.7% annually over the last 5 years.
- PENN VA CP has a debt/equity ratio of 1.2, which is worse than the average in the Oils-Energy sector.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 4.3, which is higher in comparison to the Oil and Gas-US exploration and production industry average of 1.7, making PVAC stock expensive.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -28.6%.
PENN VA CP Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls PENN VA CP stock analysis to ascertain how PVAC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, PENN VA CP revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of PENN VA CP stock.