Quanta Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PWR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Quanta stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PWR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quanta Services Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls PWR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial data like Quanta revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Quanta valuation analysis. Our Quanta stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PWR stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Quanta has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- When compared with the Construction sector average PS ratio of 0.9, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.6 for PWR stock is attractive.
Should you sell PWR stock?
- Quanta's TTM operating margin of 3.9 was rather poor.
- Quanta posted a TTM Net margin of 3.1%.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6913 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.4.
Quanta Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Quanta stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PWR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quanta revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Quanta stock.