Quanta Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PWR)
Watch the robo advisor video of Quanta stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PWR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quanta Services Inc Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls PWR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Quanta revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Quanta valuation analysis. Our Quanta stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PWR stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.24, Quanta is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Construction sector.
- The lower PS ratio 0.5 for PWR stock versus Construction sector average of 0.8 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell PWR stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 8.5.
- Quanta had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.9 during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Quanta's Net margins were poor at 3.1% in the last twelve months.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.6913 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -1.4.
Quanta Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Quanta stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PWR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quanta revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Quanta stock.