Quanta Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:PWR)
Quanta Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Quanta stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PWR stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quanta Services Inc Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls PWR stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Quanta revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Quanta valuation analysis. Our Quanta stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy PWR stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Quanta was 27.8% in 2017 Q3.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.21, Quanta is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Construction sector.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 1.9 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- The price to earnings multiple of 18.4 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.1.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for PWR stock versus Engineering R and D Services industry average of 1 is a positive for the company.
Quanta Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Quanta stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PWR stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quanta revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Quanta stock.