Pixelworks Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:PXLW)
View the Pixelworks stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for PXLW stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Pixelworks, Inc. Stock Rating 1.7/5
Amigobulls PXLW stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Pixelworks revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Pixelworks dividend performance. We compare Pixelworks valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of PXLW stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Pixelworks stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy PXLW stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, Pixelworks has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- When compared with the Computer and Technology sector average PS ratio of 3, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.9 for PXLW stock is attractive.
Should you sell PXLW stock?
- Revenue growth of 6.4 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- Pixelworks registered a negative operating margin of -9.1 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Pixelworks had an average Net loss of -10.4%.
- The PXLW stock currently trades at a PE of 405, which is expensive, compared to the sector average of 26.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -27.9, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -21.8 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -30.
Pixelworks Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Pixelworks stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of PXLW stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Among the financials of the company, Pixelworks revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about PXLW stock.