QAD Inc Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:QADB)
QAD Inc Analysis Video
View QAD Inc stock analysis video. This is our QADB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QADB stock.
QAD Inc. Stock Rating (2/5)
Our QAD Inc stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This QAD Inc stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy QADB stock?
- QAD Inc has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Computer and Technology sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.13.
- QADB stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.6.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 16.3%.
Should you sell QADB stock?
- QAD Inc registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.7%.
- The QADB stock currently trades at a PE of 632.5, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 25.6.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -334.1%, which is a red flag.
- QAD Inc has a negative return on equity of -12.8%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.