QAD Inc Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:QADB)
QAD Inc Analysis Video
View QAD Inc stock analysis video. This is our QADB analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QADB stock.
QAD Inc. Stock Rating (2.1/5)
Our QAD Inc stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This QAD Inc stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2018. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy QADB stock?
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.13, QAD Inc has a lower debt burden when compared to the Computer and Technology average.
- QADB stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.8.
Should you sell QADB stock?
- Over the last 12 months, QAD Inc had an average Net loss of -5.5%.
- The QADB stock currently trades at a PE of 510, which is expensive, compared to the industry average of 26.6.
- A negative ROE of -13% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.