Qualcomm Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QCOM)
Qualcomm Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Qualcomm stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QCOM stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Qualcomm Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for QCOM stock analysis. We compare Qualcomm valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of QCOM stock. Qualcomm stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy QCOM stock?
- The Qualcomm stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 14.4. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 25.2.
- Qualcomm is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.35%.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 25.3%.
Should you sell QCOM stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.8% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Over the last 12 months, Qualcomm had an average Net loss of -18.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.96, Qualcomm is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Qualcomm has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -13.5%.
- Qualcomm has a negative return on equity of -14%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Qualcomm Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Qualcomm stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Qualcomm revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether QCOM stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about QCOM stock.