Qualcomm Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:QCOM)
Qualcomm Analysis Video
View Qualcomm stock analysis video. This is our QCOM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QCOM stock.
Qualcomm Inc. Stock Rating (3.5/5)
Our Qualcomm stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Qualcomm stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy QCOM stock?
- Qualcomm's average operating margin of 18.1% was exceptional.
- Net margins came in at average 17.3% for Qualcomm over the last twelve months.
- The Qualcomm stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.9. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 26.6.
- Qualcomm is a dividend paying stock with a high yield of 4.06%.
- Qualcomm's return on invested capital of 11.3% is good.
- The LTM ROE of 12.5% for Qualcomm is attractive.
Should you sell QCOM stock?
- Qualcomm revenue saw a decline of -11.1% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.7, Qualcomm is highly leveraged in comparison to Computer and Technology peers.
- Cash flow from operations is 0.1 times net income which is a negative signal.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -1.8%.