QEP Resources Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:QEP)
Watch the robo advisor video of QEP Resources stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for QEP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
QEP Resources Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls QEP stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like QEP Resources revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for QEP Resources valuation analysis. QEP Resources stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy QEP stock?
- The QEP Resources stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11, compared to the sector average of 20.8. We rate this as a positive.
Should you sell QEP stock?
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -8 over the last 5 years.
- QEP Resources registered a negative operating margin of -10.83 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, QEP Resources had an average Net loss of -13.6%.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -6.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -23.6.
QEP Resources Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls QEP Resources stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of QEP stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
QEP Resources revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about QEP stock.