Quorum Health Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:QHC)
View the Quorum Health stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for QHC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quorum Health Corp Stock Rating 2.2/5
Amigobulls QHC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Quorum Health revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Quorum Health valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Quorum Health stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy QHC stock?
- When compared with the Medical sector average PS ratio of 6.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.1 for QHC stock is attractive.
Should you sell QHC stock?
- Quorum Health sales declined by -7.7% year on year in 2018-03.
- Quorum Health registered a negative operating margin of -3.96 (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Over the last 12 months, Quorum Health had an average Net loss of -9.1%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 76.61, Quorum Health is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- PE ratio is meaningless for QHC stock as the company has losses.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.8, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -151.7 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -3.6.
Quorum Health Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Quorum Health stock analysis to ascertain how QHC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quorum Health revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Quorum Health stock.