Quorum Health Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:QHC)
Quorum Health Stock Analysis
View the Quorum Health stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for QHC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quorum Health Corp Stock Rating 2.5/5
Amigobulls QHC stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial data like Quorum Health revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Quorum Health valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Quorum Health stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy QHC stock?
- When compared with the Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average PS ratio of 5.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 0.1 for QHC stock is attractive.
Should you sell QHC stock?
- Quorum Health sales shrank by -18.5% year-over-year in 2017 Q3.
- Over the last twelve months, Quorum Health posted an average operating loss margin of -2.8%.
- Over the last 12 months, Quorum Health had an average Net loss of -8.3%.
- Quorum Health is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 9.41.
- PE ratio is meaningless for QHC stock as the company has losses.
- Quorum Health's negative ROIC of -3.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Quorum Health has a negative return on equity of -90.1%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
- Quorum Health has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -1%.
Quorum Health Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Quorum Health stock analysis to ascertain how QHC stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quorum Health revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Quorum Health stock.