Qualys Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QLYS)
Watch the robo advisor video of Qualys stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QLYS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Qualys Inc Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls QLYS stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Qualys revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. Qualys valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Qualys stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy QLYS stock?
- Qualys's revenue growth came in at 22.1% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 20.6.
- Qualys's average operating margin of 15.66 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.4% for Qualys.
- Qualys generates a high return on invested capital of 56.3.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Qualys at 8.5.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 57.
Should you sell QLYS stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 79.4, QLYS stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 13.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Qualys Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Qualys stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of QLYS stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Qualys revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Qualys stock.