QuinStreet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:QNST)
QuinStreet Analysis Video
View QuinStreet stock analysis video. This is our QNST analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QNST stock.
QuinStreet Inc Stock Rating (1.8/5)
Our QuinStreet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This QuinStreet stock analysis is based on latest Q3 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy QNST stock?
- QNST stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Internet Services-Delivery industry average multiple of 2.7.
Should you sell QNST stock?
- QuinStreet revenue saw a decline of -2.5% YoY in 2017 Q3.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.7% in sales over the last 5 years.
- QuinStreet reported an average operating margin of -5.7% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Over the last 12 months, QuinStreet had an average Net loss of -4.6%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for QNST stock as the company has losses.
- QuinStreet's negative ROIC of -17.4% indicates operational inefficiency.
- QuinStreet has a negative return on equity of -11.3%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.