Add to My Stocks
QURATE RETAIL-B Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QRTEB)
$20.87 $0.15 (0.71%) QRTEB stock closing price Jun 21, 2018 (Closing)
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
QURATE RETAIL-B Stock Rating 3.6/5
Should you buy QRTEB stock?
- QURATE RETAIL-B sales grew by 39% year on year in 2018-03.
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 2.2 over the last 5 years.
- QURATE RETAIL-B had a healthy average operating margin of 9.96 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 11.2% for QURATE RETAIL-B over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.0282 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- QRTEB stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 6.1 which is better than the sector average of 21.8.
- QURATE RETAIL-B has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.4.
- QURATE RETAIL-B has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 7.5.