Quality Systems Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QSII)
Quality Systems Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Quality Systems stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QSII stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Quality Systems, Inc. Stock Rating 3.6/5
Amigobulls QSII stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Quality Systems revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Quality Systems dividend performance. Quality Systems valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Quality Systems stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy QSII stock?
- Quality Systems had a healthy average operating margin of 5.4% over the last 4 quarters.
- LTM Net margins were good at 3.4% for Quality Systems.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.12, Quality Systems has a lower debt burden when compared to the Medical average.
- When compared with the Medical-Information Systems industry average PS ratio of 4.2, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for QSII stock is attractive.
- Quality Systems has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 6%
- Quality Systems has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 5.7%.
- Quality Systems has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 9.5%.
Should you sell QSII stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 2.9% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
Quality Systems Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Quality Systems stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Quality Systems revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about QSII stock.