QUARTERHILL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QTRH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls QUARTERHILL INC stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QTRH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
QUARTERHILL INC Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls QTRH stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, QUARTERHILL INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check QUARTERHILL INC dividend performance. QUARTERHILL INC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. QUARTERHILL INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy QTRH stock?
- QUARTERHILL INC's revenue growth came in at 58.4% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 11.3.
- QUARTERHILL INC's average operating margin of 20.82 was exceptional.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.03, QUARTERHILL INC is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
- The price to earnings multiple of 3.9 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.8.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for QTRH stock versus Business Services sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- QUARTERHILL INC generates a high return on invested capital of 9.7.
Should you sell QTRH stock?
- QUARTERHILL INC's Net margins were poor at 3.9% in the last twelve months.
- QUARTERHILL INC has a low return on equity of 2.2 over the last twelve months.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -55.3.
Amigobulls QUARTERHILL INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of QTRH stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, QUARTERHILL INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of QTRH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.