QUARTERHILL INC Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:QTRH)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls QUARTERHILL INC stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for QTRH stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
QUARTERHILL INC Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls QTRH stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, QUARTERHILL INC revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check QUARTERHILL INC dividend performance. QUARTERHILL INC valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. QUARTERHILL INC stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy QTRH stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for QUARTERHILL INC was 58.4% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 11.3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 20.82 for QUARTERHILL INC.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.03, QUARTERHILL INC has a lower debt burden when compared to the -sectordesc- average.
- The QUARTERHILL INC stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 2.5, compared to the sector average of 22.7. We rate this as a positive.
- When compared with the Business Services sector average PS ratio of 1.6, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for QTRH stock is attractive.
- QUARTERHILL INC's return on invested capital of 9.7 is good.
Should you sell QTRH stock?
- QUARTERHILL INC posted a TTM Net margin of 3.9%.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for QUARTERHILL INC is not so attractive at 2.2.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -55.3.
Amigobulls QUARTERHILL INC stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of QTRH stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, QUARTERHILL INC revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of QTRH technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.