Bankrate Stock Analysis (NYSE:RATE)
Bankrate Analysis Video
View Bankrate stock analysis video. This is our RATE analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RATE stock.
Bankrate Inc Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our Bankrate stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Bankrate stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RATE stock?
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 12.4%.
Should you sell RATE stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 0.4%.
- Over the last twelve months, Bankrate posted an average operating loss margin of -4.2%.
- Over the last 12 months, Bankrate had an average Net loss of -8.6%.
- Bankrate is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.43.
- Bankrate has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.5%.
- A negative ROE of -5.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.