Regal Beloit Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RBC)
Regal Beloit Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Regal Beloit stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RBC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Regal Beloit Corp Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls RBC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Regal Beloit revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Regal Beloit dividend performance. We compare Regal Beloit valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RBC stock. Regal Beloit stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RBC stock?
- Regal Beloit's average operating margin of 10% was exceptional.
- RBC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15.6 which is better than the industry average of 20.9.
- When compared with the Machinery-Electrical industry average PS ratio of 1.5, the price-to-sales ratio of 1 for RBC stock is attractive.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 2.7%.
Should you sell RBC stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.7 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Amigobulls Regal Beloit stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RBC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of RBC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Regal Beloit revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of RBC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.