Regal Beloit Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RBC)
Watch the robo advisor video of Regal Beloit stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RBC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Regal Beloit Corp Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls RBC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Regal Beloit revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Regal Beloit dividend performance. We compare Regal Beloit valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RBC stock. Regal Beloit stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RBC stock?
- Regal Beloit had a healthy average operating margin of 10.03 over the last 4 quarters.
- RBC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 15 which is better than the sector average of 20.
- RBC stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1 as against the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
Should you sell RBC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 1.8 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.7277 times the net income.
Amigobulls Regal Beloit stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RBC stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of RBC stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Regal Beloit revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of RBC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.