Rent-A-Center Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RCII)
Rent-A-Center Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Rent-A-Center stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RCII stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rent-A-Center Inc Stock Rating 1.6/5
Amigobulls RCII stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Rent-A-Center revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. We compare Rent-A-Center valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RCII stock. Rent-A-Center stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy RCII stock?
- The lower PS ratio 0.2 for RCII stock versus Consumer Discretionary-Misc industry average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell RCII stock?
- Rent-A-Center revenue saw a decline of -6.6% YoY in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -2.5% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Rent-A-Center posted an average operating loss margin of -2.3%.
- Rent-A-Center posted a TTM Net margin of 0.2%.
- Rent-A-Center is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 2.47.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for RCII stock.
- Rent-A-Center has a low ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 0.5%.
- Rent-A-Center has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -5.7%.
Rent-A-Center Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rent-A-Center stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rent-A-Center revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether RCII stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Rent-A-Center stock.