Radcom Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RDCM)
Take a look at Amigobulls Radcom stock analysis video. Our RDCM analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
RADCOM Ltd. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls RDCM stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Radcom revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Radcom valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Radcom stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy RDCM stock?
- Radcom's revenue growth came in at 35.6% in 2018-03.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 19.9.
- Radcom generates a high return on invested capital of 11.3.
Should you sell RDCM stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 55.3, RDCM stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 6.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
Radcom Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Radcom stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RDCM stock. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Radcom revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of RDCM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.