RadNet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RDNT)
RadNet Stock Analysis
View RadNet stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RDNT stock.
RadNet Inc. Stock Rating 3.2/5
Our RadNet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This RadNet stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RDNT stock?
- RadNet had a healthy average operating margin of 5.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- The lower PS ratio 0.6 for RDNT stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5.3 is a positive for the company.
- RadNet generates a high return on invested capital of 4.4%.
- The LTM ROE of 19.2% for RadNet is attractive.
Should you sell RDNT stock?
- Revenue growth of 6.7% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 9.89, RadNet is highly leveraged in comparison to Medical peers.
- RDNT stock is trading at a PE ratio of 50.5, which is worse than the industry average multiple of 22.9.