RadNet Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RDNT)
RadNet Analysis Video
View RadNet stock analysis video. This is our RDNT analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RDNT stock.
RadNet Inc. Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our RadNet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This RadNet stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RDNT stock?
- RadNet's average operating margin of 5.3% was exceptional.
- The lower PS ratio 0.4 for RDNT stock versus Medical-Outpatient-Home care industry average of 5 is a positive for the company.
- RadNet generates a high return on invested capital of 4.4%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for RadNet at 19.2%.
Should you sell RDNT stock?
- Revenue growth of 6.7% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- RadNet has a debt/equity ratio of 9.88, which is worse than the average in the Medical sector.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 38, RDNT stock is overvalued in comparison to industry average multiple of 22.8.