Radware Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RDWR)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Radware stock analysis video here. Our RDWR analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Radware Ltd. Stock Rating 2.3/5
Amigobulls RDWR stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Radware revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. We compare Radware valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RDWR stock. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Radware stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy RDWR stock?
- Radware generates a high return on invested capital of 8.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 18.5.
Should you sell RDWR stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Radware posted an average operating loss margin of -1.79.
- Radware registered an average TTM Net loss of -2%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 1350.5, RDWR stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 25.4.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Radware has a negative return on equity of -1.4. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Radware Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Radware stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RDWR stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
While doing a study of the company financials, Radware revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether RDWR stock is overvalued or undervalued. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about RDWR stock.