Resolute Energy Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:REN)
View the Resolute Energy stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for REN stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Resolute Energy Corp Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls REN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Resolute Energy revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Resolute Energy dividend performance. Resolute Energy valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Our Resolute Energy stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy REN stock?
- Resolute Energy's average operating margin of 11.75 was exceptional.
- Resolute Energy generates a high return on invested capital of 7.3.
Should you sell REN stock?
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 3.
- Resolute Energy registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.7%.
- Trading at a PE ratio of 61.9, REN stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 20.4.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -13.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Resolute Energy stock analysis to ascertain how REN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Resolute Energy revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Resolute Energy stock.