Renren Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RENN)
Renren Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Renren stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RENN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Renren Inc Stock Rating 1.4/5
Amigobulls RENN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Renren revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Renren dividend performance. We compare Renren valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RENN stock. Our Renren stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell RENN stock?
- Sales declined by -4.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- Renren registered a negative operating margin of -61.3% (average) over the Trailing Twelve Months (TTM).
- Renren posted an average Net loss of -119.2% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for RENN stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 5.6, which is higher in comparison to the Internet Services-Delivery industry average of 2.8, making RENN stock expensive.
- Renren's negative ROIC of -6.5% indicates operational inefficiency.
- Renren has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -20.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.
Renren Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Renren stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Renren revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about RENN stock.