Revlon Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:REV)
View the Revlon stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for REV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Revlon Inc Stock Rating 1.3/5
Amigobulls REV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Revlon revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Revlon dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Revlon valuation analysis. Revlon stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy REV stock?
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 13.3.
- The lower PS ratio 0.3 for REV stock versus Consumer Staples sector average of 1.7 is a positive for the company.
Should you sell REV stock?
- Over the last twelve months, Revlon posted an average operating loss margin of -1.56.
- Revlon registered an average TTM Net loss of -8.9%.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for REV stock.
- -1.2's negative ROIC of -1.2 indicates operational inefficiency.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -19.8.
Revlon Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Revlon stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of REV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Revlon revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.