Revlon Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:REV)
View the Revlon stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for REV stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Revlon Inc Stock Rating 1.5/5
Amigobulls REV stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Revlon revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Revlon dividend performance. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Revlon valuation analysis. Revlon stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy REV stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 13.3 over the last 5 years.
- REV stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.4 as against the Consumer Staples sector average multiple of 1.6.
Should you sell REV stock?
- Revlon reported an average operating margin of -1.56 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Revlon posted an average Net loss of -8.9% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for REV stock.
- Revlon has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.2.
- Revlon has a negative FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of -19.8.
Revlon Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Revlon stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of REV stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Revlon revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.