B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (4.4/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q4 earnings for 2016. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for B Riley Financial was 371.6% in 2016 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 24.5%.
- B Riley Financial's average operating margin of 25.6% was exceptional.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.18, B Riley Financial is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Business Services sector.
- The B Riley Financial stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 11.8. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.5.
- B Riley Financial's return on invested capital of 54.9% is good.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for B Riley Financial at 16.6%.
- B Riley Financial has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 55.8%.