B Riley Financial Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RILY)
B Riley Financial Analysis Video
View B Riley Financial stock analysis video. This is our RILY analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RILY stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating (4.3/5)
Our B Riley Financial stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This B Riley Financial stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- B Riley Financial sales grew by 165.2% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 26.5%.
- B Riley Financial's average operating margin of 25.9% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.8% for B Riley Financial.
- With its debt/equity ratio of 0.17, B Riley Financial has a lower debt burden when compared to the Business Services average.
- The B Riley Financial stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.3. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 22.3.
- B Riley Financial has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 70.7%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for B Riley Financial at 25.2%.
Should you sell RILY stock?
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -73.8%.