B Riley Financial Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RILY)
Take a look at Amigobulls B Riley Financial stock analysis video. Our RILY analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
B. Riley Financial Inc Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls RILY stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like B Riley Financial revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for B Riley Financial valuation analysis. B Riley Financial stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RILY stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for B Riley Financial was 81.1% in 2018-03.
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 33.7.
- The B Riley Financial stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 12.7, compared to the sector average of 23.7. We rate this as a positive.
Should you sell RILY stock?
- B Riley Financial posted a TTM Net margin of 0.6%.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 3.93, B Riley Financial is highly leveraged in comparison to Business Services peers.
- The company's operations consume more cash than it generates. This is not a healthy sign.
- The TTM ROE (Return On Equity) for B Riley Financial is not so attractive at 0.8.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -57.2.
Amigobulls B Riley Financial stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
B Riley Financial revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about RILY stock.