Ralph Lauren Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RL)
Ralph Lauren Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Ralph Lauren stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ralph Lauren Corp Stock Rating 2.4/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for RL stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Ralph Lauren valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Ralph Lauren stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy RL stock?
- With a debt/equity ratio of 0.17, Ralph Lauren is comparatively less leveraged than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Ralph Lauren has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 28.4%.
Should you sell RL stock?
- Ralph Lauren sales declined by -4.2% year on year in 2018 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.6% over the last 5 years.
- Ralph Lauren had an unimpressive average operating margin of 3.3% during the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Ralph Lauren posted an average Net loss of -1.3% in the last twelve months.
- Ralph Lauren has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -2.8%.
- Ralph Lauren has a negative return on equity of -2.4%. This indicates that the firm is inefficient at generating profits.
Ralph Lauren Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ralph Lauren stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Ralph Lauren revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ralph Lauren stock.