Ralph Lauren Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RL)
Ralph Lauren Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Ralph Lauren stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RL stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Ralph Lauren Corp Stock Rating 2.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for RL stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Ralph Lauren valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Ralph Lauren stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy RL stock?
- Ralph Lauren has a lower debt burden than its peers in the Consumer Discretionary sector, with a debt/equity ratio of 0.17.
- RL stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.8 which is better than the industry average of 23.2.
- RL stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.4 as against the Textile-Apparel industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 28.4%.
Should you sell RL stock?
- Ralph Lauren revenue saw a decline of -4.2% YoY in 2018 Q3.
- Revenue declined at a CAGR of -1.6% over the last 5 years.
- Ralph Lauren had a poor average operating margin of 3.3% over the last 4 quarters.
- Ralph Lauren registered an average TTM Net loss of -1.3%.
- Ralph Lauren's negative ROIC of -2.8% indicates operational inefficiency.
- A negative ROE of -2.4% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Ralph Lauren Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Ralph Lauren stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, Ralph Lauren revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Ralph Lauren stock.