Rambus Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RMBS)
Rambus Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Rambus stock analysis on Amigobulls. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RMBS stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rambus Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls RMBS stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Rambus revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Rambus valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Rambus stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy RMBS stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 13.8% for Rambus.
Should you sell RMBS stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Rambus had an average Net loss of -4.7%.
- Rambus has a debt/equity ratio of 0.45, which is worse than the average in the Computer and Technology sector.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -4.3%, which is a red flag.
- A negative ROE of -3.2% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Rambus Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rambus stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Rambus revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.