RigNet Stock Analysis (NASDAQ:RNET)
RigNet Analysis Video
View RigNet stock analysis video. This is our RNET analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RNET stock.
RigNet Inc Stock Rating (2.4/5)
Our RigNet stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This RigNet stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy RNET stock?
- When compared with the Wireless Non-US industry average PS ratio of 2.8, the price-to-sales ratio of 1.6 for RNET stock is attractive.
- RigNet has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 10.2%.
Should you sell RNET stock?
- RigNet sales declined by -22.9% year on year in 2017 Q1.
- Revenue growth of 12.2% has been weak over the last 5 years.
- RigNet reported an average operating margin of -2% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- RigNet registered an average TTM Net loss of -5.8%.
- RigNet is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 0.48.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for RNET stock.
- RigNet has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -1.7%.
- RigNet has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -10.2%, indicating the company is not profitable.