Rogers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROG)
View the Rogers stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ROG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rogers Corporation Stock Rating 3.5/5
Amigobulls ROG stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Rogers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Rogers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Rogers stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy ROG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.71 for Rogers.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 9.6% (average) for Rogers in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The Rogers stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 21.1, compared to the sector average of 26.2. We rate this as a positive.
- Rogers's return on invested capital of 9.6 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 10.7 for Rogers is attractive.
Should you sell ROG stock?
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.3366 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.2.
Amigobulls Rogers stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of ROG stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Among the financials of the company, Rogers revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Rogers stock.