Rockwell Automation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROK)
Rockwell Automation Stock Analysis
Take a look at Amigobulls Rockwell Automation stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ROK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rockwell Automation Stock Rating 3.6/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ROK stock analysis. Rockwell Automation valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Rockwell Automation stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ROK stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.8% for Rockwell Automation.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 5.8% (average) for Rockwell Automation in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Rockwell Automation generates a high return on invested capital of 12.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Rockwell Automation at 16.7%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.3%.
Should you sell ROK stock?
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is overvalued in comparison to the indstrial Automation-Robotics industry average multiple of 1.5.
Rockwell Automation Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rockwell Automation stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rockwell Automation revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ROK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of ROK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.