Rockwell Automation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROK)
Rockwell Automation Stock Analysis
View Rockwell Automation stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ROK stock.
Rockwell Automation Stock Rating 3.7/5
Our Rockwell Automation stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Rockwell Automation stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q3 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy ROK stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Rockwell Automation was 8.5% in 2017 Q3.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.2% for Rockwell Automation.
- Net margins came in at average 13% for Rockwell Automation over the last twelve months.
- Rockwell Automation generates a high return on invested capital of 26.2%.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Rockwell Automation at 38.3%.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 17.9%.
Should you sell ROK stock?
- Sales declined by -0.1% annually over the last 5 years.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3.7, which is higher in comparison to the indstrial Automation-Robotics industry average of 1.4, making ROK stock expensive.