Rockwell Automation Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROK)
Take a look at Amigobulls Rockwell Automation stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for ROK stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rockwell Automation Stock Rating 3.9/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for ROK stock analysis. Rockwell Automation valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Rockwell Automation stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy ROK stock?
- Rockwell Automation had a healthy average operating margin of 17 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 6% for Rockwell Automation over the last twelve months.
- Rockwell Automation has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.5
- Rockwell Automation has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 19.
Should you sell ROK stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 0.9 over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
- ROK stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.3, which is a negative when compared to the Industrial Products sector average multiple of 1.4.
Rockwell Automation Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rockwell Automation stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rockwell Automation revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether ROK stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of ROK technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.