Rollins Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Rollins stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ROL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rollins, Inc. Stock Rating 2.7/5
Amigobulls ROL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Rollins revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Rollins valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Rollins stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ROL stock?
- Rollins had a healthy average operating margin of 17.34 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 11% for Rollins over the last twelve months.
- Rollins has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 32.1
- Rollins has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 29.6.
- Rollins has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 16.3.
Should you sell ROL stock?
- ROL stock is trading at a PE ratio of 57, which is worse than the sector average multiple of 19.5.
- ROL stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.7, which is a negative when compared to the Construction sector average multiple of 0.9.
Rollins Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Rollins stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Rollins revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ROL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.