Rollins Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:ROL)
Watch the robo advisor video of Rollins stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for ROL stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rollins, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
Amigobulls ROL stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Rollins revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q2 earnings. Rollins valuation analysis is based on relative valuation multiples like PE ratio and price to sales ratio. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Rollins stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy ROL stock?
- Rollins's average operating margin of 17.11 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 11.4% for Rollins.
- Rollins generates a high return on invested capital of 31.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Rollins at 30.4.
Should you sell ROL stock?
- Trading at a PE ratio of 58.9, ROL stock is overvalued in comparison to sector average multiple of 19.8.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 7.1, which is overvalued in comparison to the Construction sector average multiple of 0.8.
Rollins Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Rollins stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Rollins revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of ROL technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.