Rapid7 Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RPD)
Take a look at Amigobulls Rapid7 stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RPD stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rapid7 Inc Stock Rating 1.8/5
Amigobulls RPD stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rapid7 revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Rapid7 dividend performance. We compare Rapid7 valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RPD stock. Rapid7 stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy RPD stock?
- Rapid7 sales grew by 20.5% year on year in 2018-03.
- Rapid7 has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 8.2.
Should you sell RPD stock?
- Rapid7 reported an average operating margin of -26.12 over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Rapid7 posted an average Net loss of -24.4% in the last twelve months.
- The company does not have profits. Hence the PE ratio is meaningless for RPD stock.
- RPD stock is trading at a PS multiple of 6.8, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 2.9.
- Rapid7 has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -126.7, indicating the company is not profitable.
Rapid7 Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Rapid7 stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of RPD stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Rapid7 revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about RPD stock.