RPM International Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RPM)
View the RPM International stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RPM stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
RPM International Inc. Stock Rating 2.9/5
Amigobulls RPM stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial data like RPM International revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for RPM International valuation analysis. Our RPM International stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy RPM stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 10.94 for RPM International.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 7.2% (average) for RPM International in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- RPM International's return on invested capital of 11.9 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 25.2 for RPM International is attractive.
Should you sell RPM stock?
- Revenue growth of 5.6 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- With a debt/equity ratio of 1.34, RPM International is highly leveraged in comparison to Construction peers.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.6363 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
- The company has a negative free cash flow margin of -0.2.
Amigobulls RPM International stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, RPM International revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Investors could make use of RPM technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.