RPX Corp Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:RPXC)
RPX Corp Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of RPX Corp stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our RPXC analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
RPX Corp Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls RPXC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, RPX Corp revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check RPX Corp dividend performance. We compare RPX Corp valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RPXC stock. RPX Corp stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RPXC stock?
- RPX Corp's average operating margin of 11% was exceptional.
- The price to earnings multiple of 19 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.4.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 46.4%.
Should you sell RPXC stock?
- Over the last 12 months, RPX Corp had an average Net loss of -23.9%.
- A negative ROE of -16.7% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Amigobulls RPX Corp stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
RPX Corp revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Investors could make use of RPXC technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.