Republic Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RSG)
Take a look at Amigobulls Republic Services stock analysis video. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for RSG stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Republic Services, Inc. Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls RSG stock analysis uses latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial data like Republic Services revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We compare Republic Services valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RSG stock. Republic Services stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy RSG stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 16.56 for Republic Services.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 13.5% (average) for Republic Services in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 2.5951 times the net income.
- The LTM ROE of 17.4 for Republic Services is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 13.2.
Amigobulls Republic Services stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RSG stock. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Republic Services revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.