Republic Services Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RSG)
View the Republic Services stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our RSG analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Republic Services, Inc. Stock Rating 3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for RSG stock analysis. Republic Services valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Republic Services stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy RSG stock?
- Republic Services's average operating margin of 16.72 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 13.2% for Republic Services.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.4459 times the net income.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Republic Services at 17.1.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 13.3.
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Republic Services stock analysis to ascertain how RSG stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Republic Services revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Republic Services stock.