Rudolph Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RTEC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RTEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rudolph Technologies Inc Stock Rating 4/5
Amigobulls RTEC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rudolph Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check Rudolph Technologies dividend performance. We compare Rudolph Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RTEC stock. Rudolph Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RTEC stock?
- Rudolph Technologies sales grew by 20.5% year on year in 2018-03.
- Rudolph Technologies had a healthy average operating margin of 25.06 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 15.3% for Rudolph Technologies over the last twelve months.
- RTEC stock is trading at an earnings multiple of 17.7 which is better than the sector average of 25.4.
- Rudolph Technologies has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 22.9
- Rudolph Technologies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 12.5.
Should you sell RTEC stock?
- Cash flow from operations is low at 0.304 times the net income.
Rudolph Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rudolph Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether RTEC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Rudolph Technologies stock.