Rudolph Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RTEC)
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RTEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rudolph Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls RTEC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rudolph Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Rudolph Technologies dividend performance. We compare Rudolph Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RTEC stock. Rudolph Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RTEC stock?
- Rudolph Technologies's revenue growth came in at 20.5% in 2018-03.
- Rudolph Technologies's average operating margin of 25.06 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.3% for Rudolph Technologies.
- The price to earnings multiple of 22.4 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 26.2.
- Rudolph Technologies generates a high return on invested capital of 22.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Rudolph Technologies at 12.5.
Should you sell RTEC stock?
- Cash flow from operations is 0.304 times net income which is a negative signal.
Rudolph Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rudolph Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether RTEC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Rudolph Technologies stock.