Rudolph Technologies Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RTEC)
Rudolph Technologies Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RTEC stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rudolph Technologies Inc Stock Rating 3.9/5
Amigobulls RTEC stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rudolph Technologies revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial statements. We also check Rudolph Technologies dividend performance. We compare Rudolph Technologies valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RTEC stock. Rudolph Technologies stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RTEC stock?
- Rudolph Technologies had a healthy average operating margin of 23.2% over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 12.9% for Rudolph Technologies over the last twelve months.
- Rudolph Technologies's return on invested capital of 18.6% is good.
- Rudolph Technologies has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 10.4%.
- Rudolph Technologies has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 31.3%.
Should you sell RTEC stock?
- Long term revenue growth of 3.1% over the past 5 years has been disappointing.
Rudolph Technologies Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can use Amigobulls Rudolph Technologies stock analysis as a tool to arrive at accurate conclusions regarding financial health of the company and its valuation. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
While doing a study of the company financials, Rudolph Technologies revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether RTEC stock is overvalued or undervalued. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Rudolph Technologies stock.