Raytheon Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RTN)
Watch the robo advisor video of Raytheon stock analysis on Amigobulls. Our RTN analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Raytheon Company Stock Rating 3.3/5
Amigobulls RTN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Raytheon revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Raytheon dividend performance. We compare Raytheon valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of RTN stock. Raytheon stock rating encapsulates our opinion about the company based on the fundamentals.
Should you buy RTN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 14.12 for Raytheon.
- Net margins stood at a healthy 8.4% (average) for Raytheon in the Trailing Twelve Months.
- Raytheon's return on invested capital of 11.4 is good.
- The LTM ROE of 20.6 for Raytheon is attractive.
Should you sell RTN stock?
- Revenue growth of 1 has been weak over the last 5 years.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 0.4487 times the net income. This is not a healthy sign.
Raytheon Related Company Stock Videos
Investors can make use of the Amigobulls Raytheon stock analysis to ascertain how RTN stock fares in fundamental analysis investment criteria. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Raytheon revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Technical analysis comes in handy to check whether the market sentiment is in line with the fundamental picture of the company.