Rexnord Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:RXN)
Rexnord Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Rexnord stock analysis video here. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for RXN stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Rexnord Corp Stock Rating 3.1/5
Amigobulls RXN stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Rexnord revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q3 financial statements. We also check Rexnord dividend performance. Rexnord valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Rexnord stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy RXN stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 12.1% for Rexnord.
- Net margins came in at average 8.3% for Rexnord over the last twelve months.
- The LTM ROE of 14.7% for Rexnord is attractive.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 11.4%.
Should you sell RXN stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -0.2% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Rexnord has a debt/equity ratio of 1.06, which is worse than the average in the Industrial Products sector.
Rexnord Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Rexnord stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of RXN stock. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Rexnord revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about RXN stock.