Salem Media Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SALM)
Salem Media Analysis Video
View Salem Media stock analysis video. This is our SALM analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SALM stock.
Salem Media Group Inc Stock Rating (2.5/5)
Our Salem Media stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Salem Media stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SALM stock?
- The price to earnings multiple of 12.2 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 20.8.
- SALM stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 0.6 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
- The company has a healthy dividend yield of 4.52%.
Should you sell SALM stock?
- Salem Media sales shrank by -2.5% year-over-year in 2017 Q2.
- Over the last 5 years, the company registered a poor revenue growth of 4.1%.
- Salem Media has a debt/equity ratio of 1.21, which is worse than the average in the Consumer Discretionary sector.
- Salem Media has a poor return on invested capital of 3.6%.