Scorpio Bulkers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SALT)
Scorpio Bulkers Stock Analysis
Watch the robo advisor video of Scorpio Bulkers stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SALT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scorpio Bulkers Inc Stock Rating 1.9/5
Amigobulls SALT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Scorpio Bulkers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2017 Q4 earnings. Scorpio Bulkers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Scorpio Bulkers stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SALT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Scorpio Bulkers was 90.4% in 2017 Q4.
Should you sell SALT stock?
- Scorpio Bulkers reported an average operating margin of -15.8% over the Last Twelve Months (LTM).
- Scorpio Bulkers registered an average TTM Net loss of -36.8%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SALT stock as the company has losses.
- SALT stock is trading at a PS multiple of 3.2, which is a negative when compared to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.4.
- The company has a negative Return on Invested Capital of -1.8%, which is a red flag.
- Scorpio Bulkers has a negative ROE (Return On Equity) of -6.5%, indicating the company is not profitable.
- The company has negative Free Cash Flows (FCF), with a negative FCF margin of -398.1%.
Scorpio Bulkers Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Scorpio Bulkers stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Scorpio Bulkers revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of SALT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.