Scorpio Bulkers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SALT)
Watch the robo advisor video of Scorpio Bulkers stock analysis on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SALT stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Scorpio Bulkers Inc Stock Rating 2.1/5
Amigobulls SALT stock analysis relies on business fundamentals such as Scorpio Bulkers revenue growth, profits and return on equity measures from the latest quarter 2018 Q1 earnings. Scorpio Bulkers valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at Scorpio Bulkers stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SALT stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Scorpio Bulkers was 56.2% in 2018-03.
- The company has a healthy free cash flow margin of 14.7.
Should you sell SALT stock?
- Over the last 12 months, Scorpio Bulkers had an average Net loss of -17%.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SALT stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 3, which is higher in comparison to the Transportation sector average of 1.5, making SALT stock expensive.
- Scorpio Bulkers has a poor return on invested capital of 0.4.
- A negative ROE of -3.4 indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Scorpio Bulkers Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Scorpio Bulkers stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. The fundamentals of a company are vital to identify long-term investment opportunities.
Scorpio Bulkers revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. Investors could make use of SALT technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.