SAP Stock Analysis (NYSE:SAP)
SAP Analysis Video
View SAP stock analysis video. This is our SAP analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SAP stock.
SAP SE (ADR) Stock Rating (3.3/5)
Our SAP stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This SAP stock analysis is based on latest Q1 earnings for 2017. The stock price analysis takes into account a company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SAP stock?
- The TTM operating margin was good at 21.1% for SAP.
- LTM Net margins were good at 15.8% for SAP.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 5.5 times the net income.
- SAP has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 12.4%
- The LTM ROE of 14.6% for SAP is attractive.
- SAP has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 54.4%.
Should you sell SAP stock?
- SAP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5, which is a negative when compared to the Computer-Software industry average multiple of 2.8.