SAP SE Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SAP)
Take a look at Amigobulls SAP SE stock analysis video. This video puts forward our latest analysis highlighting the pros and cons for SAP stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SAP SE Stock Rating 3.8/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SAP stock analysis. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for SAP SE valuation analysis. Based on a company's historical fundamentals we arrive at SAP SE stock rating which is indicative of the company's financial performance.
Should you buy SAP stock?
- SAP SE had a healthy average operating margin of 23.37 over the last 4 quarters.
- Net margins came in at average 18% for SAP SE over the last twelve months.
- The company has an operating cash flow which is 3.6428 times the net income. We see this as a positive signal.
- SAP SE has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 15.7
- SAP SE has a good Return On Equity (ROE) of 16.8.
- SAP SE has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 49.
Should you sell SAP stock?
- SAP stock is trading at a PS multiple of 5.1, which is a negative when compared to the Computer and Technology sector average multiple of 3.
SAP SE Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls SAP SE stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SAP stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SAP stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
SAP SE revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SAP stock.