Safe Bulkers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SB)
Safe Bulkers Stock Analysis
Investors can watch the Amigobulls Safe Bulkers stock analysis video here. Our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SB stock is shown in the video.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Safe Bulkers, Inc. Stock Rating 2.6/5
Amigobulls SB stock analysis uses latest quarter 2017 Q4 financial data like Safe Bulkers revenue growth, profit margins and cash flows. We also use relative valuation metrics like PE ratio and price to sales ratio for Safe Bulkers valuation analysis. Our Safe Bulkers stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you sell SB stock?
- The company saw an average annual sales decline of -4.3% in sales over the last 5 years.
- Over the last twelve months, Safe Bulkers posted an average operating loss margin of -46.8%.
- Safe Bulkers is debt laden and has a high debt/equity ratio of 1.24.
- The lack of profits renders the PE ratio useless for SB stock.
- Safe Bulkers has a negative ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of -6.7%.
- Safe Bulkers has a low Return On Equity (ROE) of 0.9%.
Amigobulls Safe Bulkers stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SB stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
While doing a study of the company financials, Safe Bulkers revenue growth and profit or net income are two main metrics which help in identifying whether SB stock is overvalued or undervalued. Investors could make use of SB technical analysis to check whether the fundamental story is reflected in the market sentiment.