Sinclair Broadcast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SBGI)
View the Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SBGI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc Stock Rating 4.1/5
Amigobulls SBGI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sinclair Broadcast revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q1 financial statements. We also check Sinclair Broadcast dividend performance. Sinclair Broadcast valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Sinclair Broadcast stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SBGI stock?
- Sinclair Broadcast's average operating margin of 24.99 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 20.4% for Sinclair Broadcast.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 2.34 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 11.7 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 23.3.
- The lower PS ratio 1.2 for SBGI stock versus Consumer Discretionary sector average of 1.6 is a positive for the company.
- Sinclair Broadcast generates a high return on invested capital of 9.9.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sinclair Broadcast at 43.7.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 11.8.
Sinclair Broadcast Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SBGI stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SBGI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Sinclair Broadcast revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Sinclair Broadcast stock.