Sinclair Broadcast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SBGI)
Sinclair Broadcast Stock Analysis
View the Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis video on Amigobulls. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SBGI stock.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc Stock Rating 3.8/5
Amigobulls SBGI stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, Sinclair Broadcast revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2017 Q3 financial statements. We also check Sinclair Broadcast dividend performance. Sinclair Broadcast valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. Our Sinclair Broadcast stock rating is based on company's fundamentals like balance sheet risk and cash flow position.
Should you buy SBGI stock?
- Revenue growth has been tremendous with a compounded annual growth of 24.1% over the last 5 years.
- Sinclair Broadcast's average operating margin of 21.9% was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.1% for Sinclair Broadcast.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 4.5 times the net income.
- The price to earnings multiple of 15.5 is attractive when compared with the industry average PE ratio of 21.8.
- SBGI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.3 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Sinclair Broadcast has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.3%
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for Sinclair Broadcast at 29%.
- Sinclair Broadcast has a healthy FCF (Free Cash Flow) margin of 17.1%.
Sinclair Broadcast Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis helps in evaluating the financial statements of a company to arrive at a conclusion about the fair value of SBGI stock. Company's fundamentals remain one of the key driver of SBGI stock and helps investors in making good buy and sell decision.
Sinclair Broadcast revenue growth is an indicator of the demand for a company's products while profit margin is indicative of company's pricing power and pricing strategy. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of Sinclair Broadcast stock.