Sinclair Broadcast Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SBGI)
Sinclair Broadcast Stock Analysis
View Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis video. This is our analyst opinion covering the buy and sell arguments for SBGI stock.
Sinclair Broadcast Group Inc Stock Rating 4/5
Our Sinclair Broadcast stock opinion is based on fundamentals of the company. This Sinclair Broadcast stock analysis is based on latest 2017 Q2 earnings. The stock price analysis takes into account the company's valuation metrics.
Should you buy SBGI stock?
- Long term revenue growth has been strong with a 5 year compounded annual growth of 26.5%.
- The TTM operating margin was good at 23.5% for Sinclair Broadcast.
- LTM Net margins were good at 9.7% for Sinclair Broadcast.
- The operating cash flow looks good at 1.6 times the net income.
- The Sinclair Broadcast stock currently trades at a price to earnings ratio of 10.6. We rate this as a positive, compared to the industry average of 21.2.
- SBGI stock is trading at a favorable price to sales multiple of 1.1 as against the Broadcasting-Radio-TV industry average multiple of 1.6.
- Sinclair Broadcast has an attractive ROIC (Return on Invested Capital) of 9.9%
- The LTM ROE of 35.9% for Sinclair Broadcast is attractive.