Star Bulk Carriers Stock Analysis, Valuation (NASDAQ:SBLK)
SBLK Stock Analysis
View the Star Bulk Carriers stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SBLK analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
Star Bulk Carriers Corp. Stock Rating 2.3/5
We at Amigobulls use various financial measures including profit margins, revenue growth and dividends for SBLK stock analysis. We compare Star Bulk Carriers valuation with its sector peers to gauge relative attractiveness of SBLK stock. Star Bulk Carriers stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SBLK stock?
- The Year Over Year (YoY) revenue growth for Star Bulk Carriers was 70.3% in 2017 Q4.
- The company saw a significant growth in revenue with a 5 year CAGR of 31%.
Should you sell SBLK stock?
- Star Bulk Carriers posted an average Net loss of -2.9% in the last twelve months.
- PE ratio is meaningless for SBLK stock as the company has losses.
- The company is trading at a price to sales multiple of 2.4, which is overvalued in comparison to the Transportation-Shipping industry average multiple of 1.5.
- A negative ROE of -0.9% indicates that the company is not able to generate profits with the money shareholders have invested.
Star Bulk Carriers Related Company Stock Videos
Amigobulls Star Bulk Carriers stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamental analysis of a company is the most often used approach to find the intrinsic value of a stock.
Star Bulk Carriers revenue growth and profit or net income are the main underlying forces which could detremine the direction of the share price. One can also combine technical analysis and fundamental analysis to get a holistic picture about SBLK stock.