SILVERBOW RSRCS Stock Analysis, Valuation (NYSE:SBOW)
View the SILVERBOW RSRCS stock analysis video on Amigobulls. Our SBOW analysis video highlights revenue and profit trends along with other important metrics such as valuation to find what makes the stock attractive.
Note: Amigobulls stock rating is our opinion based on the historical performance of the company's fundamentals. It is not indicative of the future performance of the stock.
SILVERBOW RSRCS Stock Rating 3.4/5
Amigobulls SBOW stock analysis takes into account various financial ratios like relative valuation, SILVERBOW RSRCS revenue, growth and return on equity based on latest quarter 2018 Q2 financial statements. We also check SILVERBOW RSRCS dividend performance. SILVERBOW RSRCS valuation forms a crucial part of our stock analysis. SILVERBOW RSRCS stock rating is our opinion about the business fundamentals of the company.
Should you buy SBOW stock?
- SILVERBOW RSRCS's average operating margin of 32.36 was exceptional.
- LTM Net margins were good at 30.4% for SILVERBOW RSRCS.
- The price to earnings multiple of 7.4 is attractive when compared with the sector average PE ratio of 20.4.
- SILVERBOW RSRCS generates a high return on invested capital of 10.5.
- Return On Equity (ROE) which is a measure of the company's profitability, looks great for SILVERBOW RSRCS at 36.9.
- The company has a good Free Cash Flow (FCF) margin of 34.8.
Amigobulls SILVERBOW RSRCS stock analysis helps investors in understanding how the company's fundamentals have performed in the last few quarters. Fundamentals of a company give detailed information which helps in making invesment decisions.
Among the financials of the company, SILVERBOW RSRCS revenue growth along with the profit or net income give a clear picture of the financial health. Along with fundamentals, investors can utilize technical analysis to get a better idea about the price trend of SILVERBOW RSRCS stock.